Mobile Crisis Team
Call the Mobile Crisis Team toll-free at 1-800-718-3550.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Mobile Crisis Team helps patients of all ages with crises involving mental health and substance abuse. Calling the Mobile Crisis Team will connect you immediately with skilled mental health professionals who can provide:
- Access to crisis stabilization services for mental health and/or substance abuse.
- Telephone assessment of acute mental health conditions and needs.
- Face-to-face evaluation or same-day appointments between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Educational services for crisis prevention.
- Preauthorization of insurance, if needed.
In some cases, licensed clinical social workers can be dispatched to your home or a physician's office to provide the immediate care needed by yourself or a loved one.