Outpatient Assessment Center
Part of Novant Health Forsyth Behavioral Health Outpatient, the Outpatient Assessment Center is a resource for patients of all ages needing behavioral health assessments and assistance.
Hours, phone & fax numbers
The Outpatient Assessment Center is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Outpatient Assessment Center serves patients of all ages and offers:
- Easy access to all levels of outpatient, hospital-based or community-based services at Novant Health Forsyth Behavioral Outpatient or referrals to our Lewsiville office for child and adolescent patients when needed.
- A safe, comfortable and confidential environment.
- Easy appointments made by calling 800-718-3550.
- Walk-in care for patients without appointments.
- Support for mental health and substance abuse needs.
Click here to download and complete our registration form before visiting the Outpatient Assessment Center. If you do not complete this form ahead of time, it will be available to you in our office.
The Outpatient Assessment Center is staff by licensed nurses, professional counselors and social workers who offer assessment services for patients of all ages suffering from mental health crises at any hour of the day or night. Our providers will evaluate your current situation and determine what care you need immediately and what long-term care you might need. These providers will refer you to psychiatrists and other specialists from across the Novant Health network as needed.